Our team is always available online via live chat. If you have any questions, we can answer them in seconds. Give it a try.
Visual Studio Professional helps you improve productivity. Users can use professional developer tools and services to build apps for any platform.
With this toolset, you can develop an idea from your first design to final deployment
- C++ files have improved IntelliSense performance
- Common emulators can be used for local development
- Solution Explorer has simplified test access
- High-quality Git experience. Users can create and clone repos, manage branches and resolve merge conflicts. All inside the Visual Studio.
- Microsoft Azure’s workload now includes Kubernetes support.
Visual Studio Professional 2019 Allows You To Achieve more
Understand your team code easily
The software gives you access to powerful features that help you to understand code quickly. You can stay focused on your work by using CodeLens. This shows code references, any changes made to the code and it shows who last modified it. It also shows whether tests are passing and you can do all of this while you are in the code.
With this software, you can deliver amazing mobile experiences and you can give your mobile development team a boost
Visual Studio Professional has all the features you need to extend your mobile development. Native apps for iOS, Android, and Windows can be delivered through unrestricted professional mobile development, debugging, and code sharing.
You can connect to the cloud
You can get the most use from Visual Studio 2019 by:
- You can create code efficiently with downloaded and built-in features
- Keeping up to date and staying in the know
- You can collaborate smoothly without leaving the editor
With this software, you can create more
Visual Studio 2019 helps you create any app for any platform
You can create apps for different devices, PCs, and the web. All these are powered by the cloud and you can build on top of your other applications and skills. You can create applications for Windows, iOS, and Android all from a single development solution.
This software allows users to collaborate more
The software can be delivered faster
The Visual Studio Professional subscription includes Azure DevOps. This provides you with a variety of services that allow you to plan, build and ship applications faster to the Cloud or on-premises. You can also use the leverage agile planning tools, continuous integration and delivery platform, artifact repository, and source control management.
Users also get subscriber benefits
Visual Studio Professional 2019 includes everything a developer needs
Users can get the software and benefits they need to keep in the know about code with a standard subscription. You will also get access to core Microsoft software for development and testing, collaboration tools, training courses, professional support, Azure dev/test individual credits every month, and more.
This platform is trusted by enterprises and loved by developers
Github Enterprise helps you deliver better software, even faster. The developer platform brings you the power of cloud-to-cloud automation, open-source code, end-to-end automated security, and more. Users can speed up innovation and ship with confidence all from the world’s favorite platform.
- Recommended processor: 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Quad-core or better
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM or 8 GB of RAM are recommended. If you are running on a virtual machine you will need a minimum of 2.5 GB
- Hard disk space required: Minimum of 800MB up to 210 GB of available space, depending on features installed. Typical installations will require 20-50 GB of free space.
- Hard disk speed required: Install Windows and Visual Studio on a solid-state drive (SSD) to improve performance.
- Display: Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720). Visual Studio works best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher
The products at MS Office Store are digital delivery only. You won’t be sent a disc or installation media in the post.